Posted on 21/08/2014 by lbhblog
Here’s some View facts:
- The Shard is the tallest building in Western Europe
- The View is situated on floors 68, 69 and 72 – the last is open aired
- The View From The Shard is twice the height of any other viewing platform in London.
- It costs (at the time of writing) GBP24.95 for a timed entrance for an adult and GBP18.95 for a child.
- For more information – www.theviewfromtheshard.com / Twitter: @ShardView
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.