Modelled by Nicola is the fruity taste sensation that is the ‘Miss London Bridge’ cocktail at Quarter Bar and Lounge. Presented on a napkin and with an essence of elegance, it provides an explosion of summer flavours with every sip.
Methods and Ingredients:
– Ice two Champagne flutes…
Put the following into the Shaker:
– 50ml guava – 2 x whole raspberries – 2 x whole blackberries – 2 x whole blueberries – 15ml sugar syrup – 15ml lemon juice
– muddle with force
– a dash of sweet raspberry coulis (shhhh…it’s the secret ingredient!)
– 50ml of vodka
- generous dash of cherry liquor
– generous dash of creme de mures
– vigorously shake over ice
– double strain
– use a bartender’s spoon to top with lemonade.
As if it wasn’t providing enough flavour already, this beautifully presented cocktail is finished off with a touch of class, garnish this tasty little number with a sprig of lavender a raspberry, blackberry and blueberry.